Revenue Ops Consultant
We are seeking a talented, ambitious Revenue Operations Consultant to join the Refine Labs team. You’re a great fit for the role if you’re entrepreneurial, data-driven, and enjoy helping others succeed.
You’ll deeply learn and implement our proven Revenue Engine Optimization formula to accelerate business growth for our clients, with a focus on the tech stack, insights, and sales operations/enablement. We’ve constructed and optimized our formula over three years at several rapidly-growing B2B companies, and now are preparing to scale. You’ll have the opportunity to work on projects throughout the entire revenue cycle, gaining skills in our three core pillars: revenue operations, growth marketing, and buyer enablement.
Our success is measured solely by the success of our clients – you must be customer-centric. You’ll clearly map out success metrics and demonstrate ongoing value. You’ll have strong communication skills to show our clients a future vision and leadership skills to guide them through the journey.
We are a small team with a progressive culture. Enjoy a flexible work schedule with the option to work 100% remote. We offer a base + variable compensation model that gives you control of the upside of your earnings. Most of all, we are looking for an exceptional person to take on this adventure with us!
What you’ll do at Refine Labs
- Advise and manage roadmaps for fast-growing B2B companies to optimize their revenue generation process, with a focus on the tech stack, insights, and sales operations/enablement.
- Create processes, automation and dashboards leveraging different sales and marketing technologies, including Salesforce.com, Hubspot, and third-party SaaS integrations
- Collaborate with Growth Marketing and Buyer Enablement consultants to plan, implement, and measure the success of our strategies
- 3+ years of professional experience in a B2B company, preferably as a consultant or member of a Sales Ops team
- Empathy – for our team, our partners, our clients, and their customers
- Demonstrated aptitude to execute sales operations functions, including pipeline management, forecasting, and sales process optimization
- Ability to diagnose and optimize complex business processes
- Advanced experience with CRM and cloud-based applications, including Salesforce.com and Hubspot
- Entrepreneurial mindset with ambition to grow with us as we scale
- Data-driven with the ability to analyze large data sets and dashboards, develop data stories, and present actionable recommendations
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Build a consulting firm from the ground up in an innovative and rapidly growing niche
- Work alongside smart, talented people who will push you and help you grow
- Enjoy a flexible schedule with the option to work 100% remote
- Base + variable compensation structure that gives you control of the upside of your earnings
- Build experience working with a wide range of business & industries, while building skills leading and managing organizational change
- Learn a valuable breadth of skills that span across the entire revenue cycle
- Gain deep expertise and build relationships with our technology partners including Salesforce and Hubspot
- All-Access Tickets to Hubspot’s INBOUND Conference that we attend as a team