We are seeking a talented, innovative Growth Marketing Consultant to join the Refine Labs team. You’re a great fit for the role if you’re entrepreneurial, analytical, and always searching for new opportunities for brands to connect with customers.
You’re work will be an instrumental component of our Revenue Engine Optimization formula – a unique go-to-market strategy designed to accelerate business growth for our clients. We’ve constructed and optimized our formula over four years at several rapidly-growing B2B companies, and now are preparing to scale. You’ll have the opportunity to work on diverse projects including marketing campaign execution, paid media, web design, marketing automation, and search engine optimization (SEO) .
We are a small team with a progressive culture. Enjoy a flexible work schedule with the option to work 100% remote. You’ll find a variety of career development opportunities in our high-growth environment. Most of all, we are looking for an exceptional person to take on this adventure with us!
What you’ll do at Refine Labs
Demand Generation: Plan, implement, and measure demand generation programs for our clients, primarily leveraging multi-channel content driven marketing, and executing/optimizing paid social & SEM.
Performance Marketing & Paid Media (Planning, Buying, and Analyzing): Plan, purchase, and analyze advertising campaigns on applicable digital platform, including but not limited to Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram, and Google Adwords.
Digital Marketing and Automation: Implement, monitor, and optimize marketing automation programs that support our core thesis of buyer-centric marketing.
Data Analysis and Reporting: Analyze performance data and report on results, including campaign results, data stories and spend recommendations.
- 2-5 years of work experience in Digital Marketing and/or Demand Generation, preferably in a B2B technology company
- Work experience and deep functional knowledge of Marketing Automation Systems, preferably Marketo and HubSpot
- Empathy – for our team, our partners, our clients, and their customers
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics and WordPress CMS required
- Demonstrable skills in executing Facebook and Instagram advertising campaigns. Advanced knowledge working in Facebook Ads Manager required
- Demonstrable knowledge and previous success deploying SEO, SEM and Digital Media to drive sales leads and revenue
- Experience planning, creating, executing, and measuring multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Experience managing outside agencies and/or external contractors
- Previous experience in a B2B startup environment preferred
- Build a consulting firm from the ground up in an innovative and rapidly growing niche
- Work alongside smart, talented people who will push you and help you grow
- Enjoy a flexible schedule with the option to work 100% remote
- Build experience working with a wide range of business & industries, while building skills leading and managing organizational change
- Learn a valuable breadth of skills that span across the entire revenue cycle
- All-Access Tickets to Hubspot’s INBOUND Conference that we attend as a team
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don’t check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply.